Safety Is Our First Priority
The board of directors at YMWC are committed to effective Quality Management throughout all design and construction processes and believe that high-quality service and workmanship are the keys to sustainable business development. We constantly work to make safety our first priority so we employ an independent professional safety consultant to provide training and education.
The Safety Consultant conducts regular job site inspections and safety audits to ensure compliance at all levels of the organization. We strictly maintain high standards of Safety policies. In order to achieve this, the Company infuses sufficient resources to projects for Research and Development activities in these areas with an aim to actively control and monitor all visual, physical and technical quality aspects.
1) Zero Defects’ is the standard expected by our company and this is our aim.
2) We achieve enhanced customer satisfaction through cost-effective and timely completion.
3) We motivate and train staff for continual improvement of quality standards.
4) Use updated technology for better results and focus on cost-effectiveness.
5) Motivating employees to grow, thereby increasing quality productivity.
6) Providing a healthier work environment for the employees.
7) We establish a Quality Control laboratory at every site for ensuring good quality work.